We are hiring for the 2019-2020 school year!
PUBLICATIONS & MEDIA CENTER ASSOCIATE
We are currently looking to hire 4-5 Publications and Media Center Assistants who are able to commit a minimum of 10 hours during the Fall 2018 semester. Rate is $15/hour (subject to University minimum wage). We are seeking, more specifically, assistants interested in Communications or Programs (Distribution, Equipment Checkout, Space Reservations, Storage).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• Current full-time student at the time of employment with good disciplinary and academic standing
• Proactive approach to projects and eagerness to support, enhance, and connect the publications and media community at UC Berkeley
• Ability to communicate effectively and maintain positive peer relationships with people from diverse backgrounds, both in writing and in person
• Dependable and attentive to detail
• Friendly and approachable
• Responds to email personally, as a staff member, and to the email@example.com address in a timely fashion
• Maintains the PMC calendar and helps coordinate use of the cage and our office space
• Provides helpful, professional and courteous assistance to Media Center users
• Check RSO members in and out of space
• Process requests for all programs
• Attend bi-weekly staff meetings
Applications for this position will close April 19th at 11:59PM. Apply here.